~ Triton Radish
Urban farmed in containers that are BPA safe, reusable, recyclable, and
food safe containers.
To reap the health benefits, consume them immediately after harvesting them to prevent loss of nutritional value after harvest. The longer the time gap between harvesting and delivery, the more nutrients the harvested vegetables will lose. That’s why consuming them right away is recommended.
- Description.Grows beautiful deep pink stemmed microgreens.
They may be tiny, but a new study shows trendy micro greens punch well above their weight when it comes to nutrition. Researchers found micro greens like radish contain up to 40 times higher levels of vital nutrients than their mature counterparts.
- Radish microgreens add a fresh, crunchy, and spicy flavour to your foods.
- They have a pleasant peppery flavour similar to that of root radishes, but not as quite strong. To me, they have an earthy flavour.
- Radish microgreens are great in cold soups.
- Can be used in smoothies with a citrus based juice.
- Great tossed in the very last second on pasta dishes.
- Great in salads,wraps,and sandwiches.
- Add on BBQ burgers,hotdogs,or sausages
- On a burger radish microgreens add more flavourful,crunchy topping than regular lettuce.
- Radish microgreens contain vitamin B6 and folate that helps in improving the cardiovascular system
- Folate and vitamin B6 help in cardiovascular health promotion by causing breaking down of homocysteine which is involved in the deposition of fats in blood vessels causing heart attack and brain haemorrhages.
- Anti-cancer food: High glucosinolate concentration of microgreens especially radish microgreens makes it more suitable anticancer food as compared to broccoli.
- Weight loss effects: Radish microgreens one of the best foods that help in weight reduction. As radish greens contain low calories along with vitamin c. vitamin c helps in burning body fat if available in appropriate concentration.
- Benefits for the skin Radish microgreens help in glowing our skin. The skin on daily basis has to face free radicals, drugs, pollution, toxins, uv radiation, heavy exercising and stress, but vitamin c provided by radish microgreens helps to destroy these dangerous molecules and makes our skin looks more healthy and neutrally glowing.
- Helps in controlling alzheimer’s disease: radish microgreens containing antioxidant-rich components like a high concentration of polyphenols, causing helps to reduce alzheimer’s disease risk.
- Radish microgreens help in diabetes: The antioxidants present in microgreens help to reduce the stress that can prevent sugar from properly entering cells.
- Research studies show that radish microgreens increase the glucose uptake of cells by 25 to 44 per cent thus helps in reducing diabetes.
- Great protein source and a very good source of vitamins A, B6, C, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
They may be tiny, but a new study shows trendy microgreens punch well above their weight when it comes to nutrition. Researchers found microgreens like red cabbage, cilantro, and radish contain up to 40 times higher levels of vital nutrients than their mature counterparts
DID YOU KNOW?
Radish microgreens are packed with more health benefits, including:
- Promoting healthy eyesight
- Help in preventing some cancers
- Lessen the risk of heart-related diseases