Urban farmed in containers that are BPA safe, reusable, recyclable, and
food safe containers.
To reap the health benefits, consume them immediately after harvesting them to prevent loss of nutritional value after harvest. The longer the time gap between harvesting and delivery, the more nutrients the harvested vegetables will lose. That’s why consuming them right away is recommended.
- Vitamins A, B, C and E Calcium, Chlorophyll, Iron, Lecithin, Magnesium, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus, Potassium Trace Elements
- Uses:Cats Love the taste of popcorn shoots! What a great treat for your pet.
- Popcorn shoots are best suited for raw applications as they cannot withstand high heat preparations.
- Their sweet flavour and unusual colour allow the shoots to be commonly used as a garnish in both sweet and savoury dishes.
- The shoots can be used on top of meat dishes, mixed into salads, scrambled with eggs, or even wrapped into burritos or sandwiches.
- Popcorn shoots pair well with cherry tomatoes, lettuce, dark, leafy greens, grilled sweet corn, meats such as chicken or fish, soy sauce, and wasabi.
After harvest they will keep up to seven days when stored unwashed, covered to prevent light from penetrating the sealed container, and in the refrigerator.