~ Legume & Grain Supreme Large Leaf Blend Mix ~
A blend of large leaf that is amazing as a salad alone or included with other veggies.
Our living containers are urban farmed in 24 oz containers.
We provide a full container harvested day of delivery or living to provide the extra days of freshness by harvesting fresh when needed.
A unique and wonderful blend of Green peas,Fava beans, Buckwheat and Sunflower.
Contact us for larger trays of 10x20 trays or more.
We offer living or freshly harvested day of order.
Urban farmed in containers that are BPA safe, reusable, recyclable, and
food safe containers.
Our containers offer over 6 servings. We price match.
Due to a varied variety of the size of seed, germination rate, offering the nutritional and freshness benefits of living, exact weight of the greens weight is unavailable.
If you require an exact weight of a certain variety we would then have to harvest your order day of delivery.
A powerhouse of nutrients between the 4 different varieties.
SUNFLOWER: Great source of protein and an excellent source of vitamins B6, and E, calcium, iron, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, potassium, and dietary fiber
- FAVA BEANS:Rich in vitamins B-1, B-6, K, C, folate.
- Manganese, selenium, iron, copper, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium.
- Fiber, Phytonutrients,
- Protein: 28%
- Fava beans are 28% protein and just 3% fat!
- Eating just 100g of fava beans provides you with 66% of the recommended dietary allowance for fiber.
- Rich in phytonutrients such as isoflavone and plant sterols which have been shown to lower cholesterol.
- Rich in folate (natural form of folic acid). Just 100g of fava beans provides 106% of recommended folate.
- Fava beans contain levodopa, the same chemical in medicines used to treat Parkinson’s disease.
- Rich in b vitamins which help metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Provide a full spectrum of minerals such as iron, copper, manganese, potassium, selenium, calcium and magnesium
BUCKWHEAT: Good source of vitamin B6, iron, calcium, magnesium, chlorophyll, and essential amino acids
PEAS A good source of vitamin C & B6, thiamin, magnesium, copper, manganese, and an excellent source of potassium.