To reap the health benefits, consume them immediately after harvesting them to prevent loss of nutritional value after harvest. The longer the time gap between harvesting and delivery, the more nutrients the harvested vegetables will lose.
A great addition to any salad, sandwich, veggies, omelettes, pasta and other hot dishes as well as cold.
Mixture of 7 Microgreens. A wonderful mix of flavours and textures.
This mix will give you the best of both worlds mellow and spicy mix!
Full of exciting surprises every day. A delight for your senses. Harvesting this beauty daily provides a nice mix of both worlds, spicy and mild.
- Triton Radish- A great spicy addition
- Red cabbage- one of those with a great dose of Vitamin C, making it an antioxidant-rich, immune booster. ... Red cabbage also fights inflammation and arthritis with its powerful phytonutrient content!
- Tatsoi- Tatsoi microgreens have been reported to provide potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, chlorophyll, and vitamins A, B, C, E, and K.
- Mizuna- Vitamin A, C, More than 100% DV of Vitamin K and, Calcium-Great Green!
- Blue Kale- Kale is another nutritional powerhouse when grown as a microgreen! Very high in Vitamins K, C, B6 & A, and also a great source of plant based calcium, lutein, and iron.
- Red kale, -Vitamins A, C, and K, copper, iron, and antioxidants.
- Red Giant Mustard-Vitamin K, C, A, folate, manganese, Vitamin E, Calcium, Potassium, VitaminB6, and Iron Spicy TREAT!